







What a great weekend! My mom, all 4 kids and I left for Lockhart on Friday morning and got back on Sunday about 11:30 am. My kids literally spent the entire time outside! It is 36 acres of paradise! There are 3 stocked tanks, a barn, and rolling pastures to ride 4 wheelers and the mule through. We swam, fished, rode the mule, rode a motorcycle, made a camp fire, went on petrified rock hunts, and climbed a tree! The girls swam in the front tank on Saturday and had a ball! We didn't have swim suits (hey, I can't remember everything) so they swam in the flesh...it is a secluded area. We fished later on that day and everybody caught and released. They were all tired out by the end of the day. I love that our family has this wonderful country retreat!!
No comments:
Post a Comment