Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Eve of Turkey Day




What a fun day it has been! An old friend of mine ,Rene, came through town on her way to Corpus. She and her two heathens stopped in for a visit last night. The girls had a friend over (Allyson) to spend the night. So, I had 7 children six and under at my house . Amazingly, they did really well. Everyone played well, ate well, and didn't destroy anything. I guess you could measure how well a playdate went by the time it took to clean up...literally 5 minutes! This morning an old MOPS friend of mine, Wendy, came over with her new baby girl, Leah. Again, 7 children six and under and again they played together so very well. I took Allyson home around 3 pm, then I dropped the girls off at Emily's house for a late afternoon play date. Now I'm home cooking and tending to Ethan (who hasn't had a nap) and Kate. A great Turkey Day Eve it has been!

No comments: