











Wow, we've had a busy couple of weeks. And let me tell you that I have been sick through it all. I just went to the doctor yesterday and found out that I have an upper respitory infection and am taking a ton of drugs to get rid of it! I'm already starting to feel better (you don't know how sick you are sometimes until you feel better). So, all the kids a(it feels like I have 400) are doing well. Ethan is starting to tell us when he is peeing in his diaper (hint, hint mom....time to hit the potty training bigtime!). Kate is so darn cute I could eat her. She is starting to put things in her mouth...teething? She still not eating baby food. I've tried several times and will try again soon...she'll be 5 months old on the 27th. McKenna and Drew are doing great. They have had some down time (aka- boredom) and they have had a day or two of packed activities. Yesterday we had a play date over at our house in the AM, then they went roller skating, then to Meemaw and Papaw's for a sleepover (Ethan went too). So, as I type I have only one kid with me and she is sleeping!
Onto the really exciting news....my baby bro graduated from college!!! We are all so very proud of him. It's going to be wierd (in a good way) to see him more. He is moving home until job and place fall together. We all drove to San Marcus to see him graduate (it was short and sweet...the best kind) and I made sure to document the event with my awesome camera! If I would have had a zoom lens pics would have been better, but oh well.
We are all looking forward to Christmas. We go to the Angelos (my moms best friends house, and also the house of Chad's wife's parents) for Christmas eve dinner. Christmas morning will be at home with the kids. I hope the kids like what all Santa brings them. This Christmas is smaller than the ones in the past. I plan to talk to them a lot about what Christmas means and de-emphasize the gift "getting" part. We'll see how that'll go with 7 year olds.
No comments:
Post a Comment