


Geez, what a #?&$ing hard day I had!!! I won't go into much detail because it's not far enough in the future for me to laugh at it yet, but in short, my day sucked! Ethan didn't take a nap (enough said, remember he's 2), Kate screamed most of the day (teething) and wanted to be held, McKenna smarted off to me several times and freaked out when I punished her, nobody liked dinner, homework didn't get done, my back is killing me, and now they keep getting up out of bed!!!! Deep breath.....
Kate turned 6 months. She is a fat girl. She weighs 18 pounds and has four rolls on each limb...that why her dad calls her "16".
Tommorrow will be better. I'm starting it off with a facial at 9am.
1 comment:
That stinks! Hope things have improved. The pictures are great, and Kate is adorable. She doesn't look like a chunky monkey at all.
Post a Comment