Monday, May 18, 2009

Blackmail, Snakes, and Guns!!!










What would my life be like without my kids? When I look back at pictures I know how lucky I am for each one of my kids to have come into my life and bless me. It's a hard job and I stay busy with the duties that come with the territory, but sometimes I REALLY enjoy my children. Tonight, I put all four kids in my big garden tub and got in!!! We had a ball! I remember to let go and just enjoy every now and then and it really rejuvenates me!

Okay, about the pics....the ones with the twins, Evie and Shelby Snowdy are blackmail for sure. They were playing babies and put on Ethan's diapers and stole his pacifiers. I didn't have any clean Pj's for Ethan one night, so he borrowed his sisters.....again, blackmail. Ethan fell asleep with his sunglasses on (he just got them that day and didnt want to take them off). The girls took a huge bubble bath in my tub with their cousin, Payton. Kate and her baby cousin Annemarie took a stroll in the double jogger on our property.

1 comment:

Haley Family said...

Oh my goodness!!!! Those pictures are classic! They are just going to hate you when they are about 15 years old and you show that picture of them to their boyfriends. So cute!!!!