Monday, October 5, 2009

Busy, busy, busy






Kate and Ethan go to MDO Tuesday and Thursdays from 9-2pm. This is their first day of school pics. Ethan continues to fall asleep outside of his room at night. Sometimes I like to guess where I'll find him when I get up in the morning (hey, as long as he's not in my bed)! Ethan is soooooo into baseball. His favorite movie is "Sandlot". I could kill the producer for using the "S" word so much in it though- for Christ sake, it's a children's movie! Anyway, now Ethan goes around saying, "we don't say shit". The twins are doing great in school- as always (yes, I'm proud). They have made new friends and love their school. Kate has had one ear infection after another and we go to see the ENT on the 7th to see about tubes. I can't wait! It seems like all she does is cry! I have realized that I have only taken 7 pics since late August...so many missed opportunities...I can't keep up- I'll try to do better!

1 comment:

Haley Family said...

I love that picture of Kate with her arms out. She loves her mama!