Monday, November 3, 2008

The Awesome responsibility of being a mother


I was getting ready for bed last night. I was standing at my sink brushing my teeth and I looked over at my bed to see Drew laying there staring at me. I thought, "I'm glad she sees me brushing", so that she knows that mommy does it too (the girls hate brushing their teeth). Then I put moisturizer on and looked over to see her still staring at me. I realized then that she will do everything I'm doing one day. I am her model. What an awesome responsibility that is. Drew is so smart and she watches me constantly. She is a little me. It is so important that I make good decisions, for her (and McKenna too). So far, this year, I have made great decisions. I can actually say that I have no regrets for any decision I've made in 2008. I have come so far.

No comments: