Monday, November 10, 2008

My baby niece Annemarie




Katie and Annemarie came over the other day and I took some pics of her. She is so cute. She has the biggest cheeks and the smallest foot! So, I gave her her Indian name...big cheek little foot. She is already sitting up at 5 months old!

Ethan learned how to ride the scooter and tricycle. He actually pedals!! He is talking more and grunting less. Thank you Lord Jesus! He gets so excited when I understand him. I can't believe he'll be 2 next month!

Drew and McKenna and I went winter school clothes shopping on Saturday. I don't know why, but I thought it was going to be fun. Rob had Ethan and there went half my mommy work, so I had just the girls. It was like pulling teeth with the twins! They did not want to try on clothes. McKenna actually said that she changed her mind and that she didn't want any clothes. Uggggggggggg! I was at my wits end for a moment there! I called my mom and cried to her about how difficult the girls were being about picking out and trying on things. I think they heard me and felt my frustration because after that phone call, they were much better!! McKenna tried on all the pants and Drew tried on all of the shirts. It worked out great that way! They gots lots of cute stuff and were excited to come home and put it all on. They looked great for school this morning!

No comments: