

On Sunday the kids and I played all day. We got up and had a lazy morning. Ethan has had a nasty nose and cough, so we didn't go to church. We stayed in our robes until almost lunchtime. We played card games, T ball outside and cuddled. Drewsy Lucy found time to play on the computer. It was a great day!
On Monday Ethan got up with a fever, had a VERY nasty nose and a productive cough. So, I took him to the doctor. He has a virus. Damn, can't take antibiotic. He's so fussy! He looks awful; like he probably feels. He's not eating well, wants me to hold him constantly. Housework and errands go undone. Kate will rotate between bouncie, swing and floor mat. Can't wait until he gets over it. This sucks!
Tuesday...Kate is getting it too. Rob comes and picks them up early. I catch up on housework and errands. Ethan and Kate come home at 6 pm. He has 101 fever.
Wednesday...Ethan is up at 5:15 am. He is still feverish and still not good. Ug!
No comments:
Post a Comment