




Apparently Ethan has an allergy to something. He broke out into hives last week and it took over a week for them to go away. I officially changed the nastiest diaper EVER today (you think it looks bad, you should have smelled it!). Ethan has had diarreah for about 2 weeks now. Today was early release from the girls school- don't know who's brilliant idea that was, but if I knew I would have dropped my kiddos off at their house for the afternoon. So, the biggest 3 just had more time to drive me nuts, and after an hour of running wild in the house, I threw them out. They thought I was kidding and stood at the window and begged to come in until they got the idea that I was serious! I passed snacks through the window. They eventually had fun. Kate is teething and I am really paying for it. She evidently has the "cant feel pressure on my butt" syndrome because every time I put her down, she screams! Like sibling will do, Ethan so kindly passed his virus onto his baby sister and now she is pooping like she's dying and it's causing a horrid diaper rash. So, I got her naked and she aired out until she peed. That was fun to clean up.....geez, big families are overrated!!!!! My therapist says I'll enjoy them in five years------FIVE YEARS!!!!!!!!! Can you believe she said that! I enjoy them now and suffer throught the hard parts. This is the hardest job on the planet and I challenge anyone to do my job for a day.....I would really welcome the challenge (I would love the day off- he, he). I do look forward to the day when all of them are in school and I can pee by myself, eat sitting down & without fixing anyone else food first, listen to (hear) music on the radio, talk on the phone uninterrupted, get dressed up, put on make up at home instead of in the car, SHOP, have lunch with friends, and the list really goes on. I hate to wish this time away (although it's hard not too), but it's so hard at times. I wish I had more help and that my back was in better shape. Physically it is so demanding and my body is just not holding up. No wonder they say that having a baby after the age of 35 isn't a good idea.
2 comments:
GROSS! I put some nasty pics of Lilly on the blog, but that diaper pic made me puke in my mouth a lot!
Wow....I was NOT expecting that diaper!!! That is really gross. Poor baby Kate's tooshie. That just looks painful.
Post a Comment