Monday, April 6, 2009

What a fabulous weekend!




Geez, how lucky can we get? My mom took the twins to the country (Lockhart) and other relatives took turns taking the other two all weekend! I don't think I've had such a break from all my kids in a long long time. It was refreshing. I got a lot of housework done, yardwork done, and even got to have a little fun. The twins had a ball in the country. There they get to play with a Wii (we don't have one) and swim and ride the mule and four wheeler and fly kites and go to Plum Creek bridge and "go to town" and go to flea markets. They love it! AND the girls got to meet and take a picture with Dilana (runner up in a singing contest on CBS called Rockstar: Supernova). She is a friend of my mom's and Johnny's.

No comments: