

Ug, I hurt so badly. Either I'm out of shape or that class was really hard. My brother Chad's wife, Katie, is Ms. fitness and works out everyday. She takes a class called Stroller Fit with her 4 month old and then in the evening when my brother gets home, she goes to the gym. She encouraged me to join her at the Stroller Fit class in the AM. How hard could it be? The baby is involved, I mean come on. Well, I can barely walk this morning and my back is KILLING me! Thank you Jesus I have meds left over from my C-section! I booty scooted down my 13 steps this morning with Ethan in my arms and almost cried as I lifted him to put him in his high chair, and then went to the cabinet for my meds (before making coffee, so you know I'm serious). Anyway, that class kicked my toushie...what a workout....thank you sis-n-law!!! I talked my friend Heather into joining us starting Monday...he,he.
Ethan has been ultra fussy lately and has his hand in his mouth a lot. Maybe his molars are coming in?? He has REALLY been a handful! Kate is so fat;, my little rollie pollie! She is so darn cute! She is a good baby, loves to nurse, and smiles a lot. Drew and McKenna love school, thank God. They are now both at a reading level that they are suppose to be at when finishing 1st grade. So, Im happy. They are starting an advanced reading class today. I am thrilled! They are looking forward to going to our country house on the 17th and Halloween, ofcourse. We've already bought costumes. Drew is a scarecrow and McKenna is Ragedy Ann. They can't wait to trick-or-treat! Oh yea, Ethan is a skeleton. Kate is my 4th, poor thing, so she'll be just a baby this year. She'll get a costume next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment